Project & Release Manager
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Oqton is a fast-growing international scale-up with offices in CA-San Francisco, Atlanta, NC-Cary, Ghent, Copenhagen and Shanghai and the Software Factory of 3DSystems. Our AI-powered software platform allows manufacturing facilities to fully automate, integrate and monitor their machines and workflows.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for an experienced Project & Release Manager to join the Engineering team in Ghent.
If this sounds exciting and you feel like joining a fast paced, fast growing startup, we should talk!
As a Project & Release Manager at Oqton you are responsible for the on-time delivery of Agile software releases along with general software development process and project management.
- You own the engineering project life cycle process and work closely with the engineering leads to improve the process, making it more reliable.
Ensure releases are well-planned, executed efficiently, timely and delivered with a high level of quality.
Manage project stakeholders expectations while empowering internal teams to deliver projects successfully.
Coordinate cross-team initiatives; help relieve cross-team dependencies and blocking issues.
Drive information-sharing and adoption of best practices across all of the Engineering teams.
Pré-requis du poste
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management, Release Management and Software Development Process
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines (e.g. CircleCI, Github actions, GitLab)
- Experienced user of issue and project tracking / management tools
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with teams in different locations and time zones
- Have the ability to share knowledge and coach other team members
- Understanding of Additive Manufacturing software or MES software is a plus
- PMP and/or Scrum Master certification also an advantage
You Are A Good Fit If:
- You have a strong sense of accountability and own your own work
- You have experience working with geographically and culturally diverse teams
- You are a team player who loves working with others to find the right solutions
- You are a quick learner who is self motivated and possesses a strong sense of ownership and responsibility