As an Additive Industrial Application Engineer you will play an important role presenting our innovative cloud based solution Oqton MoS platform together with 3DXpert additive manufacturing software suite to prospective customers by preparing product demonstrations, both generic and customer specific. You will be engaged in customer discussions to identify the relevant needs and suggest product solutions to meet their needs. You will participate in product presentations, evaluation training and product implementation.
You will work with the Regional Sales Managers and Resellers and augment their capabilities whenever necessary. Your in-depth industry experience will be leveraged by maintaining an overall competitive analysis as well as providing high-end technical support in critical accounts. A willingness to spend a significant amount of time in traveling is necessary.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
Develop and deliver product demonstrations to prospective customers
Provide technical support and Training to customers as needed
Help with customer on boarding to ensure customer success
Work with Regional Sales Managers and Resellers and Partners
Support Resellers responding to RFQs/RFPs
Attend conferences to promote our software system and its capabilities
Train Resellers on new releases when they are available
Provide Win/Lose Assessments in Sales situations
Develop on-going competitive analysis of product against competition
Participate in new product releases
Contribute to product collateral development
Special projects as assigned
Education and Training
BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent work experience
· 1+ years of experience in the additive manufacturing industry (3DPrinting Industry)
· 4+ years of experience in the manufacturing or Operational industry
· 2+ years of experience with dealing with customers and presentations in a sales environment.
· Experience working in a highly independent and matrix environment
· Experience using Additive Manufacturing software or MES software is added value
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Experience with CAD software solutions