Join the successful global team of Oqton and become Oqton's next Channel Sales Representative EMEA!
Oqton’s Geomagic team is leading customers in their 3D scanning journey including market leading software for reverse engineering and inspection solutions. Fast, accurate, 3D data capture, CAD creation and inspection is revolutionizing industries across the board, from aftermarket automotive parts and aerospace assemblies, to cultural heritage preservation and dental aligner inspection. To continue growing our business, we are seeking a Channel Sales Representative EMEA based in Germany who has an entrepreneurial spirit, has a few years’ experience in phone & social media selling and is keen in developing his/her sales skill’s to be used in developing new and existing clients via partners and OEM’s.
You will be responsible for driving new business growth and nurturing existing business revenues through sales call activities and in partnership with our resellers & OEM partners. You will act as a knowledgeable resource for customers who have questions or product-related issues as well as keep a pulse on market trends and new opportunities. Your outgoing nature and ability to gain buy-in from others will help grow the company’s reputation as well as the territory’s revenue.
If this sounds exciting and feel you can thrive in a fast-paced, progressive, and innovative environment, then we should talk! Please send your CV and we will get in touch!
- Pro-active channel management including joint partner business planning
- Outbound calling to new and existing customers
- Lead management and follow-up
- Orchestrating the customer journey (from lead to PO plus expansion and retention)
- Work closely with the Oqton eco-system (AE’s, product Dev. and marketing) teams
- Manage customer data in CRM system and generate accurate pipeline and forecasts
- Deliver customer presentations, create quotations & conclude price negotiations
- Closing sales and achieving quotas
- At Oqton you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Competitive pay, bonus opportunities, health care contribution and pension.
- We are a workplace that values work-life balance
Why should you apply?
- Leading edge development – Oqton’s platform is unique, enabling an unprecedented degree of AI-powered automation and optimization in a single platform.
- Personal development – Be part of an exciting team, shaping the future of Oqton.
- Pioneering projects in large range of verticals
- Minimum 1-2 years experience selling software solutions in Europe via phone/outreach/social media
- High degree of being self-sufficient
- Proactive engagement & entrepreneurship
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent German speaking and writing skills
- Experience in scanning soft/hardware, reverse and/or inspection software.
- Channel management experience
- Salesforce experience