Up for the challenge to become Oqton's next Application Engineer for Dental?
Oqton’s dental team is redefining how dental laboratories organize and execute their production. Traditionally, a lot of manpower and time is used to prepare and organize the digital production in a dental lab (3D Printing, CNC milling, …). The preparation work is technical and patient-specific, yet repetitive in nature, and typically performed by dental technicians that are increasingly hard to recruit. With the dental market requesting shorter delivery terms and ever increasing flexibility, and government regulations increasing at the same time, dental labs are under stress and hindered in their growth. Leveraging our expertise in Artificial Intelligence, our solution enables automated work preparation and planning for 3D Printing and CNC, and automated traceability for all production steps, effectively addressing all key challenges of dental labs.
To continue growing our business, we are seeking a Germany or Belgium based Application Engineer who has a deep understanding of dental laboratories and/or software application engineering to develop new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for identifying the specific value Oqton can offer for specific customer situations and for explaining technical matters in an understandable way to the customer. This includes technical support. You will uncover the Oqton value through customer interactions of all sorts, including demos and support calls. You will also be responsible to make this value clear to the account manager.
You will act as the right hand of the Account Managers, sharing the common goal of closing the biggest/most suited deal for the customer.
If this sounds exciting and feel you can thrive in a fast-paced, progressive, and innovative environment, then we should talk! Please send your CV and a short motivation letter and we will get in touch!
- Demonstrate our products in meetings, videos, webinars and events in support of the sales process and our partners.
- Work with the sales team to fully understand customer needs and maximize customer value.
- In-depth analysis of customers’ needs and problems, and provide a solution by leveraging the Oqton software with partners’ technology.
- Manage customer data in CRM system and generate accurate pipeline and forecasts
- Provide on-site or online training to our partners and customers.
- Support the customer on-boarding process, help customer to configure the Oqton software to meet customers’ specific manufacturing processes.
- Communicate about our product portfolio from a technical and value point of view.
- Communicate the product feedback and requirements to the Product and Engineering team to help with the product development.
- At Oqton you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Competitive pay, bonus opportunities, health care contribution and pension.
- We are a workplace that values work-life balance, provides flexible working hours, and full-time remote work options
Why should you apply?
- Leading edge development – Oqton’s platform is unique, enabling an unprecedented degree of AI-powered automation and optimization in a single platform. Click here to discover more.
- Personal development – Be part of an exciting team, shaping the future of autonomous manufacturing.
- Pioneering projects for the largest companies – We are working with clients all over the world; learn more here.
- 3+ years' experience in a technical software role and/or dental CAD/CAM and/or 3D Printing for dental applications
- Bachelor or Master degree in science or applied science.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer-focus mindset.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present effectively in English and German
- Proactive engagement & entrepreneurship
- Technical sales, technical support or product experience is a plus.
- Experience in dental manufacturing environment