Oqton is seeking a Sales Support Specialist to join our dynamic sales team and support our global software sales organization.
The Sales Support Specialist is a supportive role to our global sales organization with various administrative & operational responsibilities.
This role is an integral part of a global sales team whose goal is to develop and grow profitable business for Oqton through proactive engagement and communication with the various business units.
As a Global Sales Support Specialist, you will work in close collaboration with multiple departments, including marketing, finance and sales so you should be flexible, excel in communication skills, and be driven to success.
Your primary responsibilities will include;
- Creation of performance indicators for the sales team and monitoring sales performances using reports & dashboards
- Proactively monitor & and maintain high level of data accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization
- Support the sales team using Salesforce with process, measurement, tracking and analytics
- Supervising leads conversions, sales opportunities, quotations and verifying customer purchase order requirements, terms & and conditions
- Develop and maintain smooth, effective sales processes to enable the growth and success of our sales organization
- Participate in sales meeting with sales teams & resellers
3+ years of relevant work experience in software sales operations/software sales support roles in a high-growth sales environment
Experience with Salesforce administration and management
Understanding of advanced software sales processes and financial metrics
Team player, self-motivated and focused on details, with strong analytical skills